It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:02 pm

Welcome
Welcome to prettyuglylittleliar

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 119  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anastasia Shpagina
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 am 
Merveilleux

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 2
DollPartsx wrote:
Haha yeah sorry for dragging everyone off topic, I can just relate to Nastya.>O< Bawh thanks.:3 <3

Sometimes my style is pretty chill, other times it can be quite extreme, but today there was seriously no reason for it all.D: lol

Oh believe me, thats always been my view on things. I can only be bullied if I let them bully me etc. I usually just laugh or strut on by with my nose in the air, it was just the car crash today that kinda shook me since it was a bit of a shock and threw me off.@___@ At first I felt horrible, then I was kinda like "WELL ITS HER OWN DAMN FAULT FOR BEING SO THICK.>:C" bahaha.

But yeahh, it never gets to me, but judging by that interview where she cries, it seems like it gets to Nastya and that breaks my heart.;o; Hence my huge rant.>_< Whoops~ haha

I can relate to that too, but most of the times i just get so suprised the lack of manners in some people. I mean yes, when teenagers do that its like they are trying to be cool, but when fully grown ups do that! geez

But i was really happy to se anastasia in japan. She must feel so happy that tell her that she is pretty instead of all the rude comments she gets other wise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:53 am 
Sans Pareil

Have thanks: 303 time
DollPartsx wrote:
I hate this idea of "Oh of COURSE people will be mean to you if you look like that" as if you deserve it or something. No, fuck that. I have to deal with people being arse holes all the time because of how I look and its ridiculous. I went up to tesco today, looking what I would consider to be my fucking CASUAL look, and do you know what happened during this 5 minute trip up the road? A bunch of girls ended up literally tripping and almost smacking their face off the pavement because they were too busy trying to make fun of me, I had a chunk of ice thrown at me, I had people yell stuff at me, and I'm not even vaguely joking when I say a woman crashed her car into the back of someone because she was too busy staring and gawking at me instead of paying attention to the road.

All because I dress differently to the bloody sheep that live around here?

No, its not Anastasiyas fault that people are mean to her because she dresses a certain way or does her make-up differently. Its everyone elses fault for being narrow minded cocks.

Pardon the language. Done.

I sometimes get this too, but it doesn't last long. I know its prolly not the most 'mature' way of handling things, but I honestly have no problems after its all said and done. Like no one even messes with me anymore. lol

I say, remind them that you can be just as judgemental as they are. Look them straight in the eye and say "This is your flaw.This is why you have no room to talk. I can wipe my makeup off when I get home. You're just screwed." Some people just can't be logically reasoned with. Thats why you have to keep it simple and honest. Why let it bottle up until you snap when you can let it out then and there? Tell them to not consider it an insult. Its just pure constructive criticism. XD

If I rustle your jimmies, just pm me, because more than likely, I was unintentionally sounding like a bitch- and I don't want to argue.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:07 pm 
Sans Pareil

Have thanks: 25 time
TotemoKawaii wrote:

I sometimes get this too, but it doesn't last long. I know its prolly not the most 'mature' way of handling things, but I honestly have no problems after its all said and done. Like no one even messes with me anymore. lol

I say, remind them that you can be just as judgemental as they are. Look them straight in the eye and say "This is your flaw.This is why you have no room to talk. I can wipe my makeup off when I get home. You're just screwed." Some people just can't be logically reasoned with. Thats why you have to keep it simple and honest. Why let it bottle up until you snap when you can let it out then and there? Tell them to not consider it an insult. Its just pure constructive criticism. XD

Hahaha usually I ignore people but if I'm in a bad enough mood they sure as hell hear my opinion. Like a while ago I was ill and walking home in the rain and a bus had went through a puddle and drenched me and I was feeling utterly crap, then this big big bitch walked by with a bunch of other... things.:| She said something along the lines of "Look at the fucking state of that" or "fucking disgusting" or something.

I won't repeat exactly what I said for fear of offending someone, but it shut her up pretty damn fast.>:C Lmao.

But usually I just like, fake extreme arrogance and strut on by with my nose in the air without even glancing at them because that annoys them even more lol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 pm 
Merveilleux

Have thanks: 16 time
DollPartsx wrote:
TotemoKawaii wrote:

Hahaha usually I ignore people but if I'm in a bad enough mood they sure as hell hear my opinion. Like a while ago I was ill and walking home in the rain and a bus had went through a puddle and drenched me and I was feeling utterly crap, then this big big bitch walked by with a bunch of other... things.:| She said something along the lines of "Look at the fucking state of that" or "fucking disgusting" or something.

I won't repeat exactly what I said for fear of offending someone, but it shut her up pretty damn fast.>:C Lmao.

But usually I just like, fake extreme arrogance and strut on by with my nose in the air without even glancing at them because that annoys them even more lol

Now I'm really curious to see how you look..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:48 pm 
Intermédiaire

Have thanks: 4 time
DollPartsx wrote:
I hate this idea of "Oh of COURSE people will be mean to you if you look like that" as if you deserve it or something. No, fuck that. I have to deal with people being arse holes all the time because of how I look and its ridiculous. I went up to tesco today, looking what I would consider to be my fucking CASUAL look, and do you know what happened during this 5 minute trip up the road? A bunch of girls ended up literally tripping and almost smacking their face off the pavement because they were too busy trying to make fun of me, I had a chunk of ice thrown at me, I had people yell stuff at me, and I'm not even vaguely joking when I say a woman crashed her car into the back of someone because she was too busy staring and gawking at me instead of paying attention to the road.

No, its not Anastasiyas fault that people are mean to her because she dresses a certain way or does her make-up differently. Its everyone elses fault for being narrow minded cocks.

/delurk

You must live in a really rural area, I've seen pictures of you on the board (yeah they were kotified but) I thought you looked pretty. You seem like the kind of person I wish I knew, I'm always intrigued by people who treat thier appearance as a way of artistic expression. Wish I was so bold lol...

/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:01 pm 
Sans Pareil

Have thanks: 303 time
Quote:

Damn girl, thats awesome. XD Sometimes they need it. They need to sit down and have a date with their mirror. Like "Let's take a pause and reevaluate myself" moment. Lmao

Sometimes an ego is the only thing that keeps you from loosing it. It ridiculous that you (generally speaking, and this goes for the snowflakes too) have to kiss up and be courteous to assholes. Its so much easier for someone to say "Be mature" and "You're the role model", but they don't quite understand how mean people can get. Other girls think that, since THEY consider you pretty, you should be able to deal with the 'small' amount of criticism you get. And if you can't, you're being a selfish, bratty bitch. -.-

If I rustle your jimmies, just pm me, because more than likely, I was unintentionally sounding like a bitch- and I don't want to argue.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:41 pm 
She really should stick with her own makeup style thought. Her Hatsune Miku cosplay makeup tutorial is so bad with her drawing eyes under her eyes, it hurts.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 am 
Sans Pareil

Have thanks: 25 time
ForRe-l wrote:
DollPartsx wrote:

/delurk

You must live in a really rural area, I've seen pictures of you on the board (yeah they were kotified but) I thought you looked pretty. You seem like the kind of person I wish I knew, I'm always intrigued by people who treat thier appearance as a way of artistic expression. Wish I was so bold lol...

/

The sad thing is I can literally walk into the biggest city in my country (Well kinda, some people count Northern Ireland as part of Ireland, some people count it was its own country, I dunno lol) in about... 10 minutes. I'm literally a 10 minute walk away from the city centre and its still ridiculous.>O<

Ahh thank you.:) Although, to be fair, I think the pictures I've posted on the board have been mostly me in a more "dolly" kinda style, which is pretty toned down for my usual style.>O< I'd post a link to my tumblr or something but a) I don't think we're meant to self promote and b) I don't want PULL lurkers swarming to my tumblr to give me abuse or whatever.XD Although for a lot of people its not terribly hard to figure out if you've already seen my tumblr I suppose.. lmao

AAAND since I'm continuing to ruin this thread by taking it way off topic, I'll drop this in here to try to make up for it.XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az-Rc3lp-2A

So so cute.T^T<3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:20 pm 
Sans Pareil

Have thanks: 13 time

New tutorial: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LszpNFlG6EA
[/url]
The gif from the tutorial kind of reminds me of lauren/dakota/venus (like in a good way).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:25 pm 
Sans Pareil

Have thanks: 279 time
Her Miku Hatsune video kinda missed the thing because I think she tried to draw a second pair of eyes below her own to make them bigger but that didn't work ... Props to her for trying thought !

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 119  Next