It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:26 am

Welcome
Welcome to prettyuglylittleliar

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Michelle Phan does it too: Dancing chin
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 pm 
Sans Pareil

Have thanks: 30 time
Cat wrote:
Amo wrote:
All I know is she lied about her life and face products.. is there anymore? because im interested.

you'll probably find everything at gurugossip.

damn, being perfectly honest here, since no one has ever shown how AE is done to do what kota does, i almost didn't believe she edited videos (almost, because there's no way her facial lines are so damn prominent and ever-present IRL, but not a single trace of anything appears in her own videos, no matter what face she makes. That just doesn't make sense) But now since I know Michelle uses AE and the same chin thing happened to her, I guess there's no room for doubt anymore.

I remember MP had a tutorial showing how she used AE to make her eyes bigger. She didn't explain the steps, though.

I actually really, really wish Kota would do a tutorial on AE. It's kind of fascinating. It's not that easy to judge what to do to which features, and people are usually biased when it comes to their own face, but she knows exactly what to do. I think she has some art skills in that respect. (Uh, I mean that as a compliment to her, but she'd probly be unhappy at her and AE being in the same sentence)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:47 pm 
Lumineux

Have thanks: 2 time
All this time..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:48 pm 
Intermédiaire

Have thanks: 5 time
She sets her fans on young girls for really silly things, lies about stuff, twists and manipulates stuff.. ect.
Michellephail.tumblr has a lot.

I'm frankly disgusted in her.
She's worse than Kootie.

GET DOWN
ASDGHFGFHGFG
WINTER WONDERLAND
JHDHJGDFKJADK
AYE AYE AYE

Spoiler:
I'm pretty much a troll who likes watching Snowflakes muck up.
I lurk much more than I post.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 pm 
Lumineux

Have thanks: 2 time
She's a hypocrite.

Isn't she suppose to be promoting natural(with makeup) beauty, and trying to be fake and giving girls(and guys) self-confidence? I really thought she was one of those makeup gurus who would be as real as possible, but as I go deep,I find the horrible and disgusting things she's done and she's trying so hard to cover them up (Her Phans also try to avoid the truth).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:19 pm 
Lumineux

Have thanks: 1 time
I'm really, really surprised at this. I've never heard anything about Michelle's drama, but after reading through the michellephail blog, I'm disgusted. Definitely not a fan anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 pm 
Sans Pareil

Have thanks: 27 time
I think she just started editing her chin when she had fillers, no? I don't think she uses it as much as Dakota uses it because she's been in events and such and she looks the same. So I think she used AE to create the chin after something that happened to her fillers? I don't know.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:21 am 
Lumineux

Have thanks: 0 time
May I ask how are people able to catch even the slightly movements?? Not just for Michelle's video, but for Dakota's too. It sort of amazes me how people are able to catch the tiniest of editing/alternations in a video. Takes talent and determination I suppose..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:32 am 
Sans Pareil

Have thanks: 17 time
Highscores: 1
MiseryLane wrote:
May I ask how are people able to catch even the slightly movements?? Not just for Michelle's video, but for Dakota's too. It sort of amazes me how people are able to catch the tiniest of editing/alternations in a video. Takes talent and determination I suppose..

Me too but then again sometimes I notice the weirdest shit in photos

I just wanna be your friend
Is it ever gonna be enough?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:38 am 
Intermédiaire

xxsDiary wrote:
carmiebun wrote:
sigh..... really? why MP ;___;
I really tried to still like her but maann....

Its really disappointing. I am guessing she is using PS for her photos too. Sad, because she preaches so much about natural beauty, when she herself doesn't appeal to that...

Yeah, I've been up on the whole Michelle drama for awhile now (used to be a fan of hers, then eventually found out how fake she was, too) and it's been discussed on gurugossip that she does use photoshop as well, but not to the extent that Koti does, I don't think. She liked mainly making herself taller and slimmer looking.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:51 pm 
Débutant

athanus wrote:
MiseryLane wrote:

Me too but then again sometimes I notice the weirdest shit in photos

I haven't spot nor did I ever try to spot these AE-fails, I do know for certainty that you somehow need to photoshop each frame, so by the time the "subject" makes a movement, they have a different frame to "fix", ie the chin will be normal and has to get smaller again (usually not exactly identical to the previous, hence a fail). So people download the video, slow it down to the point that you have enough time to realize whats going on on each frame and when the "subject" makes a movement, they spot it. In other words, they don't actually spot it during the real speed movement (our eyes are not that keen). They just know that when the subject moves, you might spot a difference, therefore slowing it down to "catch" it.

Hope it makes sense. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next